Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Bathroom Blog.

I am constantly being made fun of because of my undersized and overactive bladder.  I have used the bathrooms of restuarants, gas stations, grocery stores, department stores, houses of people I hardly know.  People have been telling me that my 'experiences' would make a fun read.  My goal: to record the bathrooms that I go to and give a review on each one  I will not go into bathrooms simply to write them down.  I will oly go into them if I .. gotta go!  Which- sadly- is very often. 

Worst Bathroom:  Last year I was traveling through the dusty, windy roads of the San Rafael Swell in central Utah.  I was shoved in the middle of my grandmother and my cousin- and I had to go.  We pulled off the road and saw before us an onimous shamble of wood.  There was no roof, there was no toilet seat, there was no door.  Debbie stood outside the door and laughed.  Then we switched places.  It was scary.  But I had to go. 

1 comment: